Thousands of expatriates are already saving more money on their international long distance phone calls with a prepaid international phone card. At SpeedyPin, Expats will find high quality phone cards offering very competitive international rates, and our 100% Guarantee. Make international calls from the USA for as low as 0.6¢/min. You can even call back to the USA and to and from over 130 countries worldwide at competitive rates.
TIP: Use a prepaid phone card to make international calls from your USA cell phone because the rates can be significantly lower than your carrier’s international rates.
Featured Phone Cards for Expatriates
(No Other Fees. PINless.)
(Domestic USA - 0.6¢/min)
(Low Worldwide Rates)
$20 learn more
Buy A Phone Card in 3 Easy Steps
Phone Card Tips for Expatriates
- Phone cards purchased over the Internet typically offer more competitive rates and higher quality connections; compared to phone cards that are purchased over the counter (OTC).
- Purchase lower denomination phone cards and try to use them up during a single phone call. This tip may help you avoid additional fees to receive the minutes you have paid for.
- Some phone cards will provide very different rates if used from a payphone or cellular phone. Likewise, calls originating from a country outside of the US and terminating in the USA will have higher rates due to international surcharges.
- Make your purchase based upon the type of phone call you will be making:
- US domestic
- Know how long your average phone call usually lasts so that you can select the appropriate denomination (e.g. $5, $10, $20).
- Know the per minute rounding for any card you purchase. For example, three minute rounding means minutes are deducted from your card in blocks of three, even if you make a one minute phone call.
- If you are traveling outside of the US, make sure you know if your phone card will work internationally.