We offer prepaid phone cards and international long distance service for businesses and corporations of all sizes, enabling them to realize savings up to save up to 95% on long distance phone calls made by traveling employees and employees stationed and working overseas. If your employees make phone calls from hotels, airports, pay phones, or their company cell phone, prepaid phone cards will help your business or corporation decrease long distance costs.
At SpeedyPin you will find reliable hi-quality international phone cards with competitive rates. And unlike the majority of our competitors, we guarantee our phone cards so you'll get the minutes you've paid for.
Business Type & Needs
|SMALL & MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES||BIG BUSINESSES & CORPORATIONS|
My business is looking for a great way to save money on long distance calls made by our employees while on business trips within the USA and internationally.
Phone Card Rates
My business is looking for a reliable inexpensive long distance calling option to add to our Employee Discount Program, Employee Incentive Program, or Employee Rewards Program.
Featured Business Phone Cards - Call WITHIN, FROM or OUTSIDE of the USA
Clear & Clean
(Cheap Calling from the USA)
(Call Cheap From 100 Countries)
World Traveler Phone Card
(Quality & Dependability)
AT&T Prepaid Phone Cards
(AT&T Quality Service)
How to Buy a Phone Card for Business Travel:
=ROOT_KEYWORD_T?> Rate Comparisons
|Calling to the USA From:||SpeedyPin Rates||The Other Guys|
|United Kingdom||from 1.4¢/min. + possible access surcharge||from 9.9¢/min.|
|Mexico||from 18.2¢/min.||from 23¢/min.|
|Hong Kong||from 4.6¢/min.||from 8.5¢/min.|
|Japan||from 6.2¢/min.||from 12¢/min.|
|China||from 3.5¢/min. + possible access surcharge||from 36¢/min.|
|Calling From the USA to:||SpeedyPin Rates||The Other Guys|
Phone Card Tips for Business Travelers
- Phone cards purchased over the Internet typically offer more competitive rates and higher quality connections; compared to phone cards that are purchased over the counter.
- Purchase lower denomination phone cards and try to use them up during a single phone call. This tip may help you avoid additional fees to receive the minutes you have paid for.
- Some phone cards will provide very different rates if used from a payphone or cellular phone. Likewise, calls originating from a country outside of the USA and terminating in the USA will have higher rates due to international surcharges.
- Make your purchase based upon the type of phone call you will be making:
- US domestic
- Know how long your average phone call usually lasts so that you can select the appropriate phone carddenomination (e.g. $5, $10, $20).
- Know the per minute rounding for any card you purchase. For example, three minute rounding means minutes are deducted from your card in blocks of three, even if you make a one minute phone call.
- If you are traveling outside of the USA, make sure you know if your phone card will work internationally.