We understand that having a loved one in jail or prison is very tough on you and your family. You want to speak with them often, but the cost of each phone call, especially a collect call, is incredibly expensive. You need a MUCH cheaper way to accept their phone calls.
We've got the perfect solution for you... a prepaid phone card!
How much do you currently pay for each phone call received from your incarcerated loved one? Sadly, many people report that a single phone call–lasting just 15 minutes–costs anywhere between $3.00 and $10.00 (roughly 20¢ to 66¢ per minute)! When your loved one uses a SpeedyPin phone card to call you, the cost of a 15 minute phone call could be as little as 18¢.*
*Jails and prisons have unique policies pertaining to inmate phone calls. You are encouraged to contact the jail or prison to learn about its policy prior to purchasing a prepaid phone card.
Featured Phone Cards - Make Phone Calls from Jail / Prison
Buy A Phone Card in 3 Easy Steps
Phone Card Tips for You
- Phone cards purchased over the Internet typically offer more competitive rates and higher quality connections; compared to phone cards that are purchased over the counter (OTC).
- Purchase lower denomination phone cards and try to use them up during a single phone call. This tip may help you avoid additional fees to receive the minutes you have paid for.
- Some phone cards will provide very different rates if used from a payphone or cellular phone. Likewise, calls originating from a country outside of the US and terminating in the USA will have higher rates due to international surcharges.
- Make your purchase based upon the type of phone call you will be making:
- US domestic
- Know how long your average phone call usually lasts so that you can select the appropriate denomination (e.g. $5, $10, $20).
- Know the per minute rounding for any card you purchase. For example, three minute rounding means minutes are deducted from your card in blocks of three, even if you make a one minute phone call.
- If you are traveling outside of the US, make sure you know if your phone card will work internationally.