Missionaries around the world choose SpeedyPin phone cards to stay connected with loved ones. We offer a high quality long distance alternative for missionaries traveling within the domestic USA and abroad.
Our international phone cards are convenient to use and offer a tremendous savings over traditional long distance plans, payphones and collect calls. In fact, our domestic and international phone cards can help Missionaries save up to 95% on thier long distance calls without sacrificing quality connections.
Phone Cards For Missionaries - Calling FROM or OUTSIDE of the USA
Clear & Clean
(Cheap Calling from the USA)
(Call Cheap From 100 Countries)
(Quality & Dependability)
AT&T Prepaid Phone Cards
(AT&T Quality Service)
How to buy a prepaid phone card to take on your Mission:
In just three simple steps you can begin saving hundreds to thousands of dollars on your international long distance phone calls.
=ROOT_KEYWORD_T?> Rate Comparisons
|Calling to the USA From:||SpeedyPin Rates||The Other Guys|
|United Kingdom||from 1.4¢/min. + possible access surcharge||from 9.9¢/min.|
|Mexico||from 18.2¢/min.||from 23¢/min.|
|Hong Kong||from 4.6¢/min.||from 8.5¢/min.|
|Japan||from 6.2¢/min.||from 12¢/min.|
|China||from 3.5¢/min. + possible access surcharge||from 36¢/min.|
|Calling From the USA to:||SpeedyPin Rates||The Other Guys|
Phone Card Tips for Missionaries
- Phone cards purchased over the Internet typically offer more competitive rates and higher quality connections; compared to phone cards that are purchased over the counter (OTC).
- Purchase lower denomination phone cards and try to use them up during a single phone call. This tip may help you avoid additional fees to receive the minutes you have paid for.
- Some phone cards will provide very different rates if used from a payphone or cellular phone. Likewise, calls originating from a country outside of the US and terminating in the US will have higher rates due to international surcharges.
- Make your purchase based upon the type of phone call you will be making:
- US domestic
- Know how long your average phone call usually lasts so that you can select the appropriate phone card denomination (e.g. $5, $10, $20).
- Know the per minute rounding for any card you purchase. For example, three minute rounding means minutes are deducted from your card in blocks of three, even if you make a one minute phone call.
- If you are traveling outside of the US, make sure you know if your phone card will work internationally.